1. Is there documentation for this product, and if so, where do i find it?
2. Can the thumbnails be re-ordered when scanning/annotating?
3. Can a scanned image/document be dragged to a folder from within the application?
1) Document is installed as part of our installer and integrated into most versions of Visual Studio as well as having shortcuts from the start menu. You can also find the help online at http://www.data-tech.com/help/imnet/webframe.html.
2) Sure, it depends on your exact architecture bit if you have hooked up the Thumbnail viewer to an imagecollection in the viewer then they will reflect the order in the collection ie if you move stuff around in the collection the thumbnails will move as well. Our next summer ImageMan.Net subscription release has drag drop support in the thumbnail control btw.
3) Yes, you can do drag drop from the application to some other drop target. Here's a sample that shows dragging the other way but the concepts are applicable: http://help.data-tech.com/customer/portal/articles/564969-dragging-outlook-attachments-into-the-image-viewer-control
For item 2), can you elaborate for me? I'm not sure what you mean by "if you have hooked up the Thumbnail viewer to an imagecollection in the viewer." I have multiple pages enabled and show multiple pages in my thumbnail viewer and when I click on a thumbnail, it loads in the viewer. However, I want to be able to re-order the thumbnails or pages. I don't see where that can be done.
Pls see the response to the email you sent.
Data Techniques Support
This question is closed to new answers.